The Jotul F 100 Nordic QT adds charm to anyone’s home with its decorative pattern based on the traditional Norwegian sweater. It is the ideal size for small areas such as cozy cottages, cabins and other small homes.
The stove comes accompanied with a built-in rear and bottom heat-shields, which enable superb clearances when using double wall chimney.
All-in-all the reviews of this stove from owners are pretty good besides a few people who had to replace the Baffle Plate a couple times. If you monitor your fire, however, you should be good to keep this from happening. Owners comment how controllable the fire is when burning.
Positive reviews all around make this a good economical purchase.
- Largest fire viewing area for any cast iron wood stove this size
- Ability for rear or top vent
- Jotul Simplex non-catalytic clean burn system
- Maximum heat output: 35,000 BTU/hr
- Heating capacity: Up to 1,000 sq/ft
- Log length: 16″
- Burn time: Up to 6 hours
Be the first to leave a review.