The Jotul F3 CB is the number one bestselling small cast iron wood stove in North America. Thanks to a range of features including a low venting height, optional short leg kit, and open door fire viewing the Jotul F 3 CB is an ideal hearth stove.
The stove has been accredited as being at least a 75% thermal efficiency rating and as a result meets the IRS tax guidelines for a 10% consumer tax credit of up to $300. In addition, other popular options include fresh air kit, short leg or leg leveler kits and a fire screen for extra safety.
- Eligible for a $300 biomass stove tax credit ( www.hpba.org/Advocacy/Biomass-Stove-Tax-Credit )
- Maximum heat output 110,000 BTU/h (32.2 kW)
- EPA’s new standards – 1.32 g/h average particulate emissions rate
- Proven spring-loaded door latch system established as the industry’s best
- Ability to rear vent, top vent or side vent
- Maximum heat output: 42,000 BTU/hr
- Heating capacity: Up to 1,300 sq.ft
- Max log length: Up to 18″
- Over 75% efficient
- Burn time: Up to 7 hours
- Finish options: Matte Black Paint. Ivory or Blue/Black Enamel, or Brown Majolica Enamel
Be the first to leave a review.