The Jotul Rangeley F 50 TL offers clean combustion technology and top loading capabilities. The Rangeley is a non-catalytic wood stove that can be easily loaded with more wood from the top with the simple turn of a handle.
Looking to grill inside while also heating your house? Well, you’re in luck because this Jotul Rangeley F 50 TL as a “wintergrill” option! All you have to do is fill out a form and send the company a purchase receipt to be sent the wintergrill option for FREE!
Honestly one of the more genius features a stove company can offer so you can enjoy some grilled veggies or bbq with your log-fire.
As for comments from people who have purchased this Jotul stove, everyone is pretty please with its heating output and the ability to load fresh wood from the top.
This stove is offered in both cast iron and steel. In addition, other extras can be selected if so desired, including a convection blower, screen for open door fire viewing, and an outside air kit.
The stove is very green with an amazing 84% energy efficiency and an EPA certified low 2.84 grams/hr emission; the Jotul F 50 TL Rangeley is a superb home heating solution.
- Included: pedestal with ash drawer, ceramic glass, ash lip, air damper
- EPA 2020 approved – Average particulate emissions rate 1.32 g/h – Non-catalytic
- Maximum log length 22″ – Heating area 1,000 – 2,700 Ft2 – Maximum heat output 110,000 BTU/h (32.2 kW) -…
- Easy top load and front load convenience
- Flue size 6″ (top or rear)
- Standard rear heatshield
- Log Length up to 18″ (up to 20″ when front loading)
- Up to 70,000 BTU
- Heating Capacity up to 2,000 sqft
- Overall Efficiency 84%
- Emissions 2.84 gram/hr
- Burn Time 8+ hours
- Dimensions (26″ W x 30″ H x 24″ D)
Be the first to leave a review.