Last Updated on
The Jotul Rangeley F 50 TL offers clean combustion technology and top loading capabilities. The Rangeley is a non-catalytic wood stove that can be easily loaded with more wood from the top with the simple turn of a handle. This stove is offered in both cast iron and steel. In addition, other extras can be selected if so desired, including a convection blower, screen for open door fire viewing, and an outside air kit. The stove is very green with an amazing 84% energy efficiency and an EPA certified low 2.84 grams/hr emission; the Jotul F 50 TL Rangeley is a superb home heating solution.
- Easy top load and front load convenience
- Flue size 6″ (top or rear)
- Standard rear heatshield
- Log Length up to 18″ (up to 20″ when front loading)
- Up to 70,000 BTU
- Heating Capacity up to 2,000 sqft
- Overall Efficiency 84%
- Emissions 2.84 gram/hr
- Burn Time 8+ hours
- Dimensions (26″ W x 30″ H x 24″ D)
Be the first to leave a review.