At 500 lbs, the Lopi Liberty is the largest stove Lopi has made to date. Constructed from 3/16″ to 5/16″ steel it is a brilliant choice for those wishing to heat larger homes and living spaces.
The stove is able to heat to over 74,000 BTUs and has a 3.1 cubic foot firebox, which is a superior heating output, able to heat up to 2500 square feet. If you’re searching for a large wood burning stove to heat a large space then this model is a wise choice.
Main issues owners have with this stove is that the door is small, along with the firebox isn’t that big either. Efficiency is another issue that some owners have with this unit.
If this stove is going to be your main source of heat in the winter, be prepared to clean it out frequently, although this would be an issue with most stoves under similar conditions.
All-in-all this stove will do the job it’s needed to do, although, as with most stoves you’ll need to service it every once in awhile to maintain proper functioning for the life of this Lopi Liberty.
- Maximum heat output 110,000 BTU/h (32.2 kW)
- EPA’s new standards – 1.32 g/h average particulate emissions rate
- Accepts logs up to 22in. long
- Single control to adjust airflow, making it easy to achieve burn times up to 12 hours
- Easy to use Green Start ignition system; allows you to load your wood and simply push a button
- Cooktop surface to prepare food
Be the first to leave a review.